Working as a lawyer since 1982
Effective dispute-solver in many different areas of law.
Peter represents both businesses and private individuals. Specialist in liability issues. Within Van den Herik & Verhulst he acts as first point of contact in real estate issues.
A few examples of Peter's areas of expertise:
- construction, lease, owners' associations, neighbours
- professional liability
- for many sectors: interlocutory proceedings, attachments, litigation before courts and arbitrators, at home and abroad
- fraud, foreclosures, duty of care
- property agents, valuers, notaries, accountants, tax consultants
- Peter’s area of special expertise is the construction and property sector and he assists banks, financial institutions and other professional market parties with foreclosures and mortgage fraud. Furthermore, Peter has ample experience in litigation and advising on litigation on behalf of foreign companies.
- Dutch Law, Leiden University (1982)
- Grotius specialist training Property
- Netherlands Bar Association (NOvA)
- Dutch Association of Collection – and Litigation Lawyers (VIA) (co-founder and former chair)
- Construction Lawyers Association (VBR-A)
- Property Lawyers Association (VVJ)
- Dutch Association for Procedural Law (NVvP)
- Apartment Law Lawyers Association